You can use "advanced batch filter" to batch process images

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,alt.comp.freeware,aus.photo (More info?)

advanced batch filter can batch convert,edit,add filters and effects to images.

you can free download advanced batch filter from here:
http://www.epcsoft.net

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,alt.comp.freeware,aus.photo (More info?)

Newsreader:
On 17 Apr 2004 00:38:19 -0700,
"epcsoft" wrote this message:

>advanced batch filter can batch convert,edit,add filters and effects to images.
>
>you can free download advanced batch filter from here:
>http://www.epcsoft.net

Not freeware !! $39.5

----From the Epcsoft site-----
Advanced Batch Filter offers over 20 filters
(emboss, twist, tile, wave, merge, blue, antialias)
and effects to batch edit and enhance images,
supports over 30 file formats.
---------------------------

I can do the same stuff in IrfanView or XnView
and they are freeware

I could not see the website in Opera, Firefox or IE6.
I had to download the site with HTTrack So I could
read the page. They have made a lot of HTML error
in the code, the worst one was a javascript error
and some spelling errors.

/CoMa

--
Conny (CoMa) Magnusson