Open Broadband Network Utility

When I try to "Open Broadband Network Utility" nothing
happens. Any ideas how to get the software inteface to
show up?

I'm running XP. The MSBN SW icon runs on my toolbar and
when I point at the icon a message pops up with the
workgroup name and "connected to the Internet".

Any way I try to "Open Broadband Network Utility" ...
nothing happens.
2 answers Last reply
More about open broadband network utility

    You may want to go to MS web site and look for the upgrade,
    and reinstall it. Otherwise try to reinstall the CD.

    When your pointer is over the icon in the toolbar you
    must RIGHT click and then select the "Open Broadband
    Utility" and that will be the start of many more
    questions.

    Good luck
    Joe

Routers Broadband Hardware Microsoft Networking