Open Broadband Network Utility

Last response: in Networking
August 7, 2004 12:27:24 AM

When I try to "Open Broadband Network Utility" nothing
happens. Any ideas how to get the software inteface to
show up?

I'm running XP. The MSBN SW icon runs on my toolbar and
when I point at the icon a message pops up with the
workgroup name and "connected to the Internet".

Any way I try to "Open Broadband Network Utility" ...
nothing happens.
Anonymous
August 8, 2004 7:30:29 AM

You may want to go to MS web site and look for the upgrade,
and reinstall it. Otherwise try to reinstall the CD.

Anonymous
September 8, 2004 5:44:43 PM

When your pointer is over the icon in the toolbar you
must RIGHT click and then select the "Open Broadband
Utility" and that will be the start of many more
questions.

Good luck
Joe

!