WTB; South park Topper sign

Let me know what you have and how much.

Thanks,

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
(269) 979-3836

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

Hey John I thought Yoiu Din't Ever What A south park Pinball

I dont want the entire game, just a little piece of it ;)

--

"WildAlan" <wildalan@ameritech.net> wrote in message
> Hey John I thought Yoiu Din't Ever What A south park Pinball

xlr8

I need one of these too. I recently bought a SP that had all the
characters on the top, but no sign. I'd really like to have one. If anyone
has ANOTHER sign, please contact me privately.

Thanks,

Jim

In article <339we.1286$Q75.183754@newshog.newsread.com>, "xlr8"
<xlr8@enter.net> wrote:

> I need one of these too. I

> > Let me know what you have and how much.

For those of you who need the sign and have printers:

http://users.dwx.com/~pinball/southparksign.jpg

Print in photo quality on glossy sticker paper.
Carefully apply to 1/8" lexan.
Cover with mylar.
Cut out with bandsaw.
Enjoy.

I will leave it up for a week or so for those who are in need.

--
Due to recent budget reductions the funding for smoke has been eliminated.

This operation will henceforth run entirely on mirrors.

David Gray

NOTICE: Do not attempt an e-mail response to this message by hitting your
reply button. You must first remove YOUR UNDERWARE in order for your
message to be successfully transmitted.

http://www.iowapinball.com