news:1113439927.675441.68400@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
Date: 13 Apr 2005 17:52:07 -0700

I'm trying to load Fedora 3 on my 8755c using the built in Intel
810 video. I seem to go through in the install fine but after I
reboot everything goes psychedelic.

I had Mandrake 10 running fine. The reason I'm loading Fedora is
that it is what came with one of those Linux training books I just
got.

Any idea?

Have you tried the Linux video driver on Intel's website?

Cheers!

Bill (using a HP AMD 1.2GHZ & Windows 2000)
-- written and edited within Word 2000