Hershey GameRoom Expo 2005..bigger, better, sweeter!

Hi everyone:

Good news...the 2nd annual Hershey GameRoom Expo is being held December
9-11, 2005 inside the HersheyPark Arena, a much larger venue than last
year. Please mark your calendars!

*Over 100 booths filled with new and old gameroom and coin-op items....
pins, jukes, soda, slots, neon, classic video games, vintage cash
registers, advertising and much more!

*Larger "free play" pinball area

All on one floor.

FREE PARKING! Bring the family and visit HersheyPark next door.

Details coming in future months. Look for ads in most of the hobby
publications or check out www.sledworks.com for updates.

Please email me if you have an interest in being a vendor. We had over
2500 people attend last year with a lot of money spent.... and this
year will be bigger!

Thanks,

Jimmy Rosen
Old Sled Works/Hershey GameRoom Expo
PO Box 8, 722 North Market Street
Duncannon, PA 17020
717-834-9333
www.sledworks.com

OKAY! I get it , 9th thru the 11th. I'm smart, not like people say.

See the show once again or for the first time. I have the dvd for sale here:
http://home.comcast.net/~merit2002/sled_04_dvd.htm

There's also footage of Sled works' penny arcade and the Coney Island
Thunderbolt rollercoaster remains.

Pingeek
http://www.pingeek.com pinball dvd's for sale