Gottlieb 300 for sale

Selling a Gottlieb "300" pinball game. In decent condition, but not
currently functioning properly after I started tinkering with it. Don't
have the time or patience to figure out what's wrong. Can be used for parts
or to someone looking to repair this vintage machine.

Would rather not ship, but willing if the buyer's price is worth it. Else,
I am in MA for pickup.

Email is Domique@charter.net. Please send interest to the email address
with the subject as "Gottlieb 300".

Damn....I love that game...wish I lived closer

Domique wrote:
> Selling a Gottlieb "300" <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=31&k=pinball%20game" onmouseover="window.status='pinball game'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">pinball game</a>. In decent condition, but not
> currently functioning properly after I started tinkering with it. Don't
> have the time or patience to figure out what's wrong. Can be used for parts
> or to someone looking to repair this vintage machine.
>
> Would rather not ship, but willing if the buyer's price is worth it. Else,
> I am in MA for pickup.
>
> Email is Domique@charter.net. Please send interest to the email address
> with the subject as "Gottlieb 300".

where are you locateed in mass. and can i get pictures

Ctsteps5

owner of
71 Bally Expressway, 72 Williams Superstar,
74 Williams Star Pool, 75 Gottlieb Fast Draw.

Moderator of EM Pinball Group
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/empinbalmachines/

right up the street from me in danielson ct.

Ctsteps5

owner of
71 Bally Expressway, 72 Williams Superstar,
74 Williams Star Pool, 75 Gottlieb Fast Draw.

Moderator of EM Pinball Group
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/empinbalmachines/

I'll send the pics to you via email once I get them out of the camera.

The backglass is almost pristine, the outside of the case looks good.
Most of the playfield is good, but the upper playfield is not too good.
I tried to clean it up after I obtained the machine, but without much
avail. I took a specific pic of the upper playfield I'll send you.

I live in Leicester, MA, which is next to Worcester, Central MA.

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com