NetMeeting Remote Desktop Sharing Accessing remote computer

I want to use Remote Desktop Sharing in NetMeeting to connect to a
remote PC to download files or fix problems on it. I tried to call the
remote PC using its IP address but it only allow me to access the
netmeeting features like video conferencing. Can anyone help me to
connect to a remote computer to download/fix/install programs step by
step?
1 answer Last reply
More about netmeeting remote desktop sharing accessing remote computer
  1. You've likely long since found an answer to this but check out RHUB's remote support appliance. It'll get you around most firewall issues for remote support and does a great job of giving you access to the subject's computer. Check it out at www.rhubcom.com. Good luck!

Remote Desktop Download Connection Computers Windows XP