NetMeeting Remote Desktop Sharing Accessing remote computer

August 13, 2005 6:41:02 PM

I want to use Remote Desktop Sharing in NetMeeting to connect to a
remote PC to download files or fix problems on it. I tried to call the
remote PC using its IP address but it only allow me to access the
netmeeting features like video conferencing. Can anyone help me to
connect to a remote computer to download/fix/install programs step by
step?
Anonymous
May 19, 2010 4:02:33 PM

You've likely long since found an answer to this but check out RHUB's remote support appliance. It'll get you around most firewall issues for remote support and does a great job of giving you access to the subject's computer. Check it out at www.rhubcom.com. Good luck!
!