WTB DE SW R2 head part

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

HI all,

I am looking for anyone that would happen to have the arm that attches
the head of the big R2 to the drive motor. I have the arm that is on
the main shaft of the head and the motor but there is an arm that
mounts to the motor and connects to it. HELP! :) I have looked high and
low and in the book and can't find any info on it. Does anyone out
there in pinball land happen to have one that they would be willing to
sell? Let me know how much and all of it. Thank you all for your help
and time on this one. Talk to you later on,

James

You can probably make one. There's nothing all that special about it.

On 28 Jun 2005 10:12:22 -0700, "James" <jrwinter31@yahoo.com> wrote:

>HI all,
>
> I am looking for anyone that would happen to have the arm that attches
>the head of the big R2 to the drive motor. I have the arm that is on
>the main shaft of the head and the motor but there is an arm that
>mounts to the motor and connects to it. HELP! :) I have looked high and
>low and in the book and can't find any info on it. Does anyone out
>there in pinball land happen to have one that they would be willing to
>sell? Let me know how much and all of it. Thank you all for your help
>and time on this one. Talk to you later on,
>
>James

I'll take one for you.