asdf.exe

August 13, 2005 7:21:02 PM

I recieved a warning from my norton security. It said that a program called,
"asdf.exe" was trying to access the internet. It said it was a high risk
threat. I blocked it on all ports. Can anyone tell me what this program is
and should I keep it blocked?

Thank you

More about : asdf exe

Anonymous
August 13, 2005 8:58:42 PM

Remove it.

asdf.exe is probably scumware or a virus.

Update your antivirus software and do a full system scan.

Also scan for spyware.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:F3B8B71D-F582-4024-9904-67EBED943C4A@microsoft.com,
Moviemaker7 <Moviemaker7@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> I recieved a warning from my norton security. It said that a program
> called, "asdf.exe" was trying to access the internet. It said it was a
> high risk threat. I blocked it on all ports. Can anyone tell me what this
> program is and should I keep it blocked?
>
> Thank you
August 14, 2005 1:33:23 PM

Have a look here,
http://p103.ezboard.com/fezboardfrm87.showMessageRange?...
to wade through the gunk do a "Find" on asdf

Daniel

!