Anyone interested in a Demo Man?? (Richmond, VA area)

If so give me a shout .. more interested in a trade vs. sale but please
email if you have any interest at all.

Thanks

gshanesNOSPAM@comcast.net

Greg

Probably more interested in a trade but $$ I would like $1400.

Its in good shape and plays VERY well.

It has/had 2 wear spots that have been touched up and mylared over (not
artistic quality but not too bad). Head has some scrapes on it and there
are a few scuffs on the cabinet as usual. Gun handles work perfectly, DMD
is nice and bright, and there are NO switch errors. Nice overall game.

We like the game but don't feel the need to keep this long term. I just got
in a trade on my Road Show so I have not had it long.

As far as pics go I can take some tonight and send via email, I just haven't
done this yet.

Greg

Oh yeah I forgot one detail. It has weld marks on the LD bar but I working
on getting that replaced as we speak.

Greg

TRENDING THREADS