In the final part of the Sacred Icon level, during the movie sequence as the
Arbiter gets on the gondola to reach the Library and Index, watch carefully
and you'll see a brief scene where the snow is falling UPWARD. No, it's not
an illusion, it really is falling upward. In all the other scenes, the snow
is falling down. Surely, another example of what a piss poor job Bungie did
on the sequel.

Tim

Malke

Tim.T wrote:

> In the final part of the Sacred Icon level, during the movie sequence
> as the Arbiter gets on the gondola to reach the Library and Index,
> watch carefully and you'll see a brief scene where the snow is falling
> UPWARD. No, it's not an illusion, it really is falling upward. In all
> the other scenes, the snow is falling down. Surely, another example of
> what a piss poor job Bungie did on the sequel.
>
> Tim

That's wildly exciting, but you posted to the wrong group. This
newsgroup is for tech help with the Windows XP operating system.

Enjoy your game, whatever it is.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Tim.T wrote:
> In the final part of the Sacred Icon level, during the movie sequence
> as the Arbiter gets on the gondola to reach the Library and Index,
> watch carefully and you'll see a brief scene where the snow is
> falling UPWARD. No, it's not an illusion, it really is falling
> upward. In all the other scenes, the snow is falling down. Surely,
> another example of what a piss poor job Bungie did on the sequel.

Welcome to "microsoft.public.windowsxp.general".
I would post your finding to a more suitable medium - like a gaming site. =)

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

"Tim.T" <timatee@NOSPAMbtinternet.com> wrote in

> In the final part of the Sacred Icon level, during the movie sequence
> as the Arbiter gets on the gondola to reach the Library and Index,
> watch carefully and you'll see a brief scene where the snow is falling
> UPWARD. No, it's not an illusion, it really is falling upward. In all
> the other scenes, the snow is falling down. Surely, another example of
> what a piss poor job Bungie did on the sequel.

Is that with Service Pack 2? :)

--
--- A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother. ---

Menno,

I had seen your tag line somewhere else and actually got to use in
conversation the other day, to uproarious laughter. Good one to have tucked
away!

Gregg Hill

"Menno Hershberger" <mhersh22@nosuchplace.net> wrote in message
> "Tim.T" <timatee@NOSPAMbtinternet.com> wrote in
>
>> In the final part of the Sacred Icon level, during the movie sequence
>> as the Arbiter gets on the gondola to reach the Library and Index,
>> watch carefully and you'll see a brief scene where the snow is falling
>> UPWARD. No, it's not an illusion, it really is falling upward. In all
>> the other scenes, the snow is falling down. Surely, another example of
>> what a piss poor job Bungie did on the sequel.
>
> Is that with Service Pack 2? :)
>
> --
> --- A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother. ---

....I wonder how people find time to play games on PC's ? :)

regards, Richard

"Tim.T" <timatee@NOSPAMbtinternet.com> wrote in message
> In the final part of the Sacred Icon level, during the movie sequence as
> the
> Arbiter gets on the gondola to reach the Library and Index, watch
> carefully
> and you'll see a brief scene where the snow is falling UPWARD. No, it's
> not
> an illusion, it really is falling upward. In all the other scenes, the
> snow
> is falling down. Surely, another example of what a piss poor job Bungie
> did
> on the sequel.
>
> Tim

kelly

The same way people find time to play games in newsgroups?

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

"RJK" <notatospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ...I wonder how people find time to play games on PC's ? :)
>
> regards, Richard
>

> "Tim.T" <timatee@NOSPAMbtinternet.com> wrote in message
>> In the final part of the Sacred Icon level, during the movie sequence as
>> the
>> Arbiter gets on the gondola to reach the Library and Index, watch
>> carefully
>> and you'll see a brief scene where the snow is falling UPWARD. No, it's
>> not
>> an illusion, it really is falling upward. In all the other scenes, the
>> snow
>> is falling down. Surely, another example of what a piss poor job Bungie
>> did
>> on the sequel.
>>
>> Tim

mrhappy

Distinguished
May 31, 2002

is this the forum where i go to gripe about the price of gas?