What is voltage for the adapter to speakers?

I have lost the adapter for the harmon/kardon speakers that came with
my dimension 2350. I bought a universal adapter that has setting from
2 to 12 volts, what setting should I use? Will this adapter give me
enough voltage, or do I need another? If I need another, any
suggestions? Thanks.

"pez74" <pzelonis74@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have lost the adapter for the harmon/kardon speakers that came with
> my dimension 2350. I bought a universal adapter that has setting from
> 2 to 12 volts, what setting should I use? Will this adapter give me
> enough voltage, or do I need another? If I need another, any
> suggestions? Thanks.

How about a little bit of love on the model number of those particular HK
speakers? Would certainly help someone recommend the proper voltage...

Stew

"S.Lewis" <stew1960@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> "pez74" <pzelonis74@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I have lost the adapter for the harmon/kardon speakers that came with
> > my dimension 2350. I bought a universal adapter that has setting from
> > 2 to 12 volts, what setting should I use? Will this adapter give me
> > enough voltage, or do I need another? If I need another, any
> > suggestions? Thanks.
>

> How about a little bit of love on the model number of those particular HK
> speakers? Would certainly help someone recommend the proper voltage...
>

> Stew

Well, if they're HK195s you'll need a 15V, 1100mA adapter and the only place
you'll find anything that comes close is Radio Shack.

"Sideshow Bob" <mergatroid@_nospam_.bigfoot.com> wrote in message

> "S.Lewis" <stew1960@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "pez74" <pzelonis74@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > I have lost the adapter for the harmon/kardon speakers that came with
> > > my dimension 2350. I bought a universal adapter that has setting from
> > > 2 to 12 volts, what setting should I use? Will this adapter give me
> > > enough voltage, or do I need another? If I need another, any
> > > suggestions? Thanks.
> >

> > How about a little bit of love on the model number of those particular
HK
> > speakers? Would certainly help someone recommend the proper voltage...
> >

> > Stew
>
> Well, if they're HK195s you'll need a 15V, 1100mA adapter and the only
place
> you'll find anything that comes close is Radio Shack.
>
> Sorry about that, I have Harman Kardon HK-206.

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS