uninstall problem

August 14, 2005 3:11:18 PM

Whenever I try to uninstall a program through its uninstall application Nero
Mix pops up which is totally irrelevant as far as I can tell. Uninstalling
through the control panel is no problem but I'm under the impression that
the best way to uninstall is through the program itself.
thanks
John

More about : uninstall problem

Anonymous
August 14, 2005 4:29:57 PM

John

There should be no difference uninstalling via Add/Remove and
uninstalling via the program's uninstall application as the program
supplies the Add/Remove entry.

What is the Target of the particular uninstall application(s) you are
having the problem with?
(Right-click the uninstall shortcut, select Properties and see what
the exact target is")

....Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 11:11:18 +1000, "John & Chris"
<jochfor@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>Whenever I try to uninstall a program through its uninstall application Nero
>Mix pops up which is totally irrelevant as far as I can tell. Uninstalling
>through the control panel is no problem but I'm under the impression that
>the best way to uninstall is through the program itself.
>thanks
>John

Anonymous
August 15, 2005 12:32:00 AM

Thank you Alan
The program is gone so I can't answer your question but I'll save your email
and next time I'll follow your suggestion. In the meantime that's a good
point to know about the Add/Remove facility in the control panel.
thanks again
John

!