Ottawa - Canada

If it's Canadian content your looking for try this site.
http://maaca.org/
Not that there's anything wrong with this one mind you, quite the
contrary, I find it very informative and also amusing at times. ;)
Nope, I'm just giving you another option that's a little bit closer to
home.
I've been to Ottawa once, nice city, very clean. ;) ;)

Adam

Nicolas Legare wrote:
> Anybody playing pinball up here in Ottawa, Canada?
>
> Nic

Nic,

There are quite a few pinball owners in the Ottawa area....(me included)

As Adam pointed out, most of them are on www.maaca.org forums as well as
RGP.

Fais-moi signe!

Frosken

frosken
at
frosken
dot
com

"Nicolas Legare" <no_email_please@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anybody playing pinball up here in Ottawa, Canada?
>
> Nic

C'est Cool Mr. Frosken!
Wow, pas pire web page!

Now I don't know if I should speak french or english!

Nic

"Mr. Frosken" <froskenatfroskendotcom@bite.me> wrote in message
> Nic,
>
> There are quite a few pinball owners in the Ottawa area....(me included)
>
> As Adam pointed out, most of them are on www.maaca.org forums as well as
> RGP.
>
> Fais-moi signe!
>
> Frosken
>
> frosken
> at
> frosken
> dot
> com
>

> "Nicolas Legare" <no_email_please@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Anybody playing pinball up here in Ottawa, Canada?
> >
> > Nic

I'm in Ottawa. Collecting EM's.

--- Rob