A friend erased a NVIDIA windows xp/ 2000 driver from my computer and now the
screen has a black line about 1 inch long on the right hand side. I already
tried to download a new driver but it didnt work what else can I do?

sheerah wrote:
> A friend erased a NVIDIA windows xp/ 2000 driver from my computer and
> now the screen has a black line about 1 inch long on the right hand
> side. I already tried to download a new driver but it didnt work what
> else can I do?

You went to NVIDIA.COM, downloaded and installed the latest driver - changed
your screen resolution and refresh rate and.. that did not help?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP