Sign in with
Your question
Closed

How to convert pdf to mac word file?

Last response: in Computer Brands
May 7, 2013 12:10:09 AM

There’s a easy and free way, just go to docs.google.com, click the upload button to upload your pdf file. Remember to check the option "Convert text from PDF or image files to Google Docs documents " before you click the “start upload” button. After the upload is done you can find the converted file on your Google Docs, now copy the texts to an empty word file, done! With this method you can also convert pdf to ppt if you copy the converted tsts to your empty ppt file.
Or you can simply use a PDF to word converter, Adobe has a professional software that can do that but I can't think of the name right now.
Score
Related resources
June 7, 2013 6:44:35 AM

Adobe systems. Ever heard of them?
They make lots of money with a software called Acrobat, which converts, prints edits PDF files, and that's it. It costs $450. All other "solutions" are meant to rip off that software. Don't expect too much.
Score
August 20, 2013 1:28:30 AM

Yup indeed, I think using a fine 3rd party conversion tool can make the pdf to word conversion work much easier than using code. I suggest you check its free trial package and convert pdf to word according its tutorials about it first before you make your final decision. I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,
Arron
Score
!