Jurassic Park switch question

Hey all
Trying to sort out a problem with my Jurassic Park. When the raptor
pit switch is hit, the kicker does not fire. It plays the animation
with the DNA strand, and plays the quote "DINO DNA" over and over
again. It appears to register switch hits to whatever switch plays
this clip under normal circumstances. It eventually lights extra ball
after the clip replays 5-6 times. Can anyone tell me which switch this
is?
Thanks!
Brian

sounds like one of your scoop switches.