PCMCIA (TI PCI-1410 Cardbus) Issue with MN-720

Someone please help! My MN-720 will not start (Error Code 10) with my
laptop, which uses a Texas Instruments PCI-1410 cardbus PCMCIA slot. I am
using the updated MSBN software with the latest MN-720 drivers, to no avail.
I have the same issue whether the OS is Windows XP Professional or Windows
Server 2003 (dual boot).

My laptop is a Compaq Presario 906us, and looking over the support
knowledgebase reveals no clues. My laptop is also using the latest BIOS
update.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
1 answer Last reply
More about pcmcia 1410 cardbus issue

    First off the Microsoft networking hardware is not supported on Windows
    2003, so it should not work on that operating system. Even if it does
    Microsoft will not support it.

    Second is it a 32-bit PCMCIA slot in your laptop or a 16-bit one?

    Rob LaMora wrote:

    > Someone please help! My MN-720 will not start (Error Code 10) with my
    > laptop, which uses a Texas Instruments PCI-1410 cardbus PCMCIA slot. I am
    > using the updated MSBN software with the latest MN-720 drivers, to no avail.
    > I have the same issue whether the OS is Windows XP Professional or Windows
    > Server 2003 (dual boot).
    >
    > My laptop is a Compaq Presario 906us, and looking over the support
    > knowledgebase reveals no clues. My laptop is also using the latest BIOS
    > update.
    >
    > Thanks for any help you can offer.

Routers Laptops PCMCIA Networking