Need help with part # IJ screw

I'm looking for the part number on the small screws that hold down the
pop bumper CAPS. I found one in the Williams parts catalog that has a

Appreciate any assistance.

Jimmy Z

Dunno if the part number is there, but you can find both sizes of these at
www.pinrestore.com.

Randy

"Jimmy Z" <jimmyzrgp@brandcastle.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking for the part number on the small screws that hold down the
> pop bumper CAPS. I found one in the Williams parts catalog that has a
>
> Appreciate any assistance.
>
> Jimmy Z

Uhhhh, no you can't.

I believe Terry has them at www.pinballife.com

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

Whoops! Yep, that's exactly where I bought mine ;-)

It's http://www.pinballlife.com/ BTW (you missed an "l").

Hey, you still got a free plug, right? ;-)

Randy

"bogart" <pinrestore@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Uhhhh, no you can't.
>
> I believe Terry has them at www.pinballife.com
>
> bogart
> www.pinrestore.com

I don't have an original Wms part # but the one you show looks correct-
sheet metal screw (SMS) #6 diameter, pan head (P), right-hand thread (RH).
3/8" thread length seems a tad short- I think they are more like 1/2".
Probably either would work.

We have new bumper cap screws in stock if you need them:
www.actionpinball.com

See "General Parts & Supplies" page, "Hardware" section...

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

"Jimmy Z" <jimmyzrgp@brandcastle.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking for the part number on the small screws that hold down the
> pop bumper CAPS. I found one in the Williams parts catalog that has a
>
> Appreciate any assistance.
>
> Jimmy Z

Ray, the part number is 4104-01020-08, #4 x 1/2 inchround head phillips sheet
metal screw, type AB threads. A #6 screw is too large in diameter and would
crack the bumper body and cap.

The ones you sell on your site (#4 x 1/2 inch) are a great match to the
originals.

Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic

In article <u5udnQ4zffMNRlzfRVn-sw@aros.net>, "Ray Johnson - Action Pinball"
<staff@actionpinball.com> wrote:
>I don't have an original Wms part # but the one you show looks correct-
>sheet metal screw (SMS) #6 diameter, pan head (P), right-hand thread (RH).
>3/8" thread length seems a tad short- I think they are more like 1/2".
>Probably either would work.
>
>We have new bumper cap screws in stock if you need them:
>www.actionpinball.com
>
>See "General Parts & Supplies" page, "Hardware" section...
>
>Ray J.

I use #4 x3/8 from Home Depot. #6 is too big and will break things. I
got a bag of 40 for 98 cents, so all my shop jobs get new bumper caps
screws.

K2