Dell cost cutting rumors

i heard to cut costs dell is going to charge customers for the shipping box.
the default container will be plastic bags similar to the grocery store.

cardboard cases are under development too. (metal prices are way up there)
nice thing about cardboard cases is you can use different colors of duct
tape to get accents while holding it all together. the dampening affect of
the cardboard will also make the systems quieter.

more tech support options are coming as well. no up front charge but you
can determine which country you want support from by dialing different
numbers. you'll be billed the going rate for that country. india tech
support not doing it for you at 10 rupees/minute? then call bolivia for
only a peso a minute.

truthORfiction wrote:
> i heard to cut costs dell is going to charge customers for the shipping box.
> the default container will be plastic bags similar to the grocery store.
>
> cardboard cases are under development too. (metal prices are way up there)
> nice thing about cardboard cases is you can use different colors of duct
> tape to get accents while holding it all together. the dampening affect of
> the cardboard will also make the systems quieter.
>
> more tech support options are coming as well. no up front charge but you
> can determine which country you want support from by dialing different
> numbers. you'll be billed the going rate for that country. india tech
> support not doing it for you at 10 rupees/minute? then call bolivia for
> only a peso a minute.

How we laughed! You are 4 days too late!