in opinions i am lookin for a new dvd dual layer combo burner.... any
suggestions on the best for the money?

Thank You

"GYNER" <GYNER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> in opinions i am lookin for a new dvd dual layer combo burner.... any
> suggestions on the best for the money?
>
> Thank You

I have a Sony DRU-800A; Very reliable. stable, and never burns a coaster.
I also have a DRU-500A (single layer), that has been happily burning discs
for several years. Sony makes excellent drivers.

Bobby

GYNER wrote:
> in opinions i am lookin for a new dvd dual layer combo burner.... any
> suggestions on the best for the money?

Plextor.

For Pricing/Opinions/Reviews on various products:
- http://www.pricewatch.com/
- http://www.dealsites.net/
- http://www.techbargains.com/
- http://www.resellerratings.com/
- http://www.epinions.com/

Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP
--
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

Combo burner? Do you mean a CD/DVD combined driver? Most CD/DVD combined
do not do DL. It is becoming more affordable to buy just a DVD DL burner.
These do CDs, CD-RWs, VCDs and most DVD formats.