FS: PINBOT Project in So. Calif.

FS: Southern California Near Lake Forest, Mission Viejo area

Pinbot Project: I got this game in trade and don't have the time or
space to finish it up so it has to go.
Alot of the components were removed from the playfield, and I've been
working to put it back together. I'm out
of time and I won't part this out. Cash and Carry. $450 or I will
consider OBO if you can come get it before
the weekend.

The good:
The game is complete and about 85% working.
Has pinball lizard high voltz mod.
Has new sling plastics.
All coils, pop bumpers and flippers working.
Backglass is in good condition with some minor scratches.

The bad:
Backglass GI string is out (most likely typical sys11 connector
issues),
P3 display out, p2 display missing a segment.
Some flashers are out (bulb) but most are working.
background Sound cuts out sometimes when a game is started, but I'm not
sure if that's because the game isn't completely back together yet

The ugly:
The playfield is in decent condition with the exception of the grid
area where there was some damage and attempted repair.
The cab is a bit beat with paint flaking from the sides.

This is definitely a project machine for someone with the time and
patience.

Pics are here: I have installed most items back with the exception of
the the spiral ramp and the shooter gate.

http://lousarcade.com/pb1.jpg
http://lousarcade.com/pb2.jpg
http://lousarcade.com/pb3.jpg

OK, a few questions, since I'm interested and close enough to do it
before the weekend. (Temecula) Does the game have the lockdown bar and
glass? Are all the playfield plastics and wire ramps/tubes that aren't
in the pics included? P3 display-outgassed? P2 display-fixable? A
matrix issue, or what? Alphanumerics ain't cheap to replace. Is GI
connector showing blackening / Is board burnt where it connects? The
attempted playfield repair- Strictly amateur, or semi-pro? Is it
possible to make right without serious resurfacing/paint
matching/filling/recoating? What does the pinliz mod consist of or
improve? I haven't been to their site for awhile and I forget. Does it
have the manual?
Don't assemble it any further-the less time you put into it, the
cheaper you may be willing to part with it! Time really is money - and
while I don't really have any to spare, I do have the patience to do
this stuff. Plus the room, and that makes all the difference. Rather
than posting replies here, just send to my email-
ilduchi1@earthlink.net. Plus, let me know more specifically where you
are- I know that area pretty well, having been born and raised in S.
OC. (Hell, I remember when there was a petting zoo off the 5 near San
Juan Creek called "old mcdonald's farm" - back when MV was nothing but
fields of weeds. And we used to frequent Lion Country Safari..it was
surrounded by orange groves, also now extinct in Orange Cty...)
Thanks- John

All that jawjacking over a $450 Pinbot with working boards.. just go buy it : )

Richard