I accidentally deleted my games that came programmed into my computer. what
do I do?? It was my card games and onlinecheckers...all of those are gone.
Help!

ILOVEDOGS <ILOVEDOGS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

|>I accidentally deleted my games that came programmed into my computer. what
|>do I do?? It was my card games and onlinecheckers...all of those are gone.
|>Help!

Accidentally huh :)

Control panel / add and remove programs / add remove windows
components

Click on details for accessories there located in the games.
--
Typewriter- keyboard conversion
http://www.multipledigression.com/type/

You probably only deleted the shortcut folder (or maybe you dragged it into
another folder). Search for the programs in the system files and recreate
the shortcuts. The filenames are usually shortened versions of the game
name. Maybe some industrious person can research all of the filenames.

"ILOVEDOGS" <ILOVEDOGS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I accidentally deleted my games that came programmed into my computer.
>what
> do I do?? It was my card games and onlinecheckers...all of those are
> gone.
> Help!

wendy

Does anyone know how to enable MSHearts to play across a home network?
This worked when I had Windows 95 and Millenium but I can't find a dialog
that deals with a dealer etc in this version.
Note: I am not talking about the Internet version, I just want to play
against my husband at home ( I know, we could use real cards, I'm just a
geek).