Impossible to uninstall VS.NET 2003

Windows XP SP2.
I want to uninstall Visual Studio .NET 2003.
1-In Add or Remove Programs I click on Change/Remove.
2-In Visual Studio .NET Setup box I click on 2. Visual Studio .NET.
A Windows Installer Installation Wrapper box pops up containing:
"Usage:
/? show this dialog..."
3. I click OK (the only option anyway), the Setup box disappears, I am back
to Add or Remove Programs

I inserted the CDROM. The same behaviour starting from 2 above.

How can I fix this problem?
Thanks,
Dan
1 answer Last reply
More about impossible uninstall 2003

    See my response in windowsxp.basics

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "danA" <dea@deamon.com> wrote in message
    > Impossible to uninstall VS.NET 2003
    >
    > Windows XP SP2.
    > I want to uninstall Visual Studio .NET 2003.
    > 1-In Add or Remove Programs I click on Change/Remove.
    > 2-In Visual Studio .NET Setup box I click on 2. Visual Studio .NET.
    > A Windows Installer Installation Wrapper box pops up containing:
    > "Usage:
    > /? show this dialog..."
    > 3. I click OK (the only option anyway), the Setup box disappears, I am
    > back to Add or Remove Programs
    >
    > I inserted the CDROM. The same behaviour starting from 2 above.
    >
    > How can I fix this problem?
    > Thanks,
    > Dan

Windows Installer Visual Studio Microsoft Windows XP