DaNa

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003

Impossible to uninstall VS.NET 2003

Windows XP SP2.
I want to uninstall Visual Studio .NET 2003.
1-In Add or Remove Programs I click on Change/Remove.
2-In Visual Studio .NET Setup box I click on 2. Visual Studio .NET.
A Windows Installer Installation Wrapper box pops up containing:
"Usage:
/? show this dialog..."
3. I click OK (the only option anyway), the Setup box disappears, I am back
to Add or Remove Programs

I inserted the CDROM. The same behaviour starting from 2 above.

How can I fix this problem?
Thanks,
Dan

See my response in windowsxp.basics