Wanted: Hercules pin for Hershey show

Hi:

If possible, I'd like to have a working Hercules machine at the next
Hershey GameRoom Expo in December. It can be for sale or just free
play. We are working with Ripley's Believe It or Not and I'm trying to
find some unique gameroom items to have.

For you T-shirt fans...Look for a cool Ripley's/Hershey GameRoom
t-shirt that will be created by the actual Ripley's artist.

Thanks,

Jimmy Rosen
Old Sled Works/Hershey GameRoom Expo
Duncannon, PA
www.sledworks.com
717-834-9333

Damn! It's only June and you are making me wish it was December already!
:)

Bill

> Hi:
>
> If possible, I'd like to have a working Hercules machine at the next
> Hershey GameRoom Expo in December. It can be for sale or just free
> play. We are working with Ripley's Believe It or Not and I'm trying to
> find some unique gameroom items to have.
>
> For you T-shirt fans...Look for a cool Ripley's/Hershey GameRoom
> t-shirt that will be created by the actual Ripley's artist.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jimmy Rosen
> Old Sled Works/Hershey GameRoom Expo
> Duncannon, PA
> www.sledworks.com
> 717-834-9333

Try Lloyd at coinopwarehouse. He had a couple last time I was there.