Sign in with
Your question

Sharp Aquos LC-60LE633U Times Out When Connecting to Aquos.net

Last response: in Home Theatre
August 14, 2011 3:25:03 PM

Hi, I have Sharp Aquos LC-60LE633U that I have connected wirelessly to the internet. I am able to access the apps and get realtime information, such as weather and stocks, so I am connected to the internet. But, whenever I try to access the AQUOS.net page menu item, I always get a timeout. Does anyone know why this might happen?

thanks,
Jeff
August 17, 2011 3:17:24 PM

jeffastorey said:
Hi, I have Sharp Aquos LC-60LE633U that I have connected wirelessly to the internet. I am able to access the apps and get realtime information, such as weather and stocks, so I am connected to the internet. But, whenever I try to access the AQUOS.net page menu item, I always get a timeout. Does anyone know why this might happen?

thanks,
Jeff

I am thinking of purchasing this model. Has this problem continued? Could it be that the site was temporarily unavailable? Can you access their Aquos Live - whatever that is - I read about it the manual. I'm interested in your experience with this TV.

George
August 17, 2011 6:18:43 PM

gabraham said:
I am thinking of purchasing this model. Has this problem continued? Could it be that the site was temporarily unavailable? Can you access their Aquos Live - whatever that is - I read about it the manual. I'm interested in your experience with this TV.

George

It was just a temporary issue on Sharp's end. TV is working well now.
!