Thanks Chris Hutchins!

I just got back my first clear coated playfield from Chris and it look
great! I'm very fussy and it exceeded my expectations. It's a Judge
Dredd and this will be my first playfield swap. I'll post pictures in a
year or two when it's finished. I may have to quit my job to get it
done sooner. Just wanted to say thanks Chris, I respect people who take
pride in their work.

Mike

salty

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2004

Sweet and you're right here in NC! Hooray! Next time I have a pin that
I don't have the time to work on I know who to call!

-Jonathan

Andy

I saw your playfield over at his new shop, and it did look incredible. I am
in the middle of a playfield swap myself, and let me tell you, it gives me
new and great appreciation of his patience, talent and abilities to do this
stuff full time.

Andy

"pinballmike217" <weenerman217@aol.com> wrote in message
>I just got back my first clear coated playfield from Chris and it look
> great! I'm very fussy and it exceeded my expectations. It's a Judge
> Dredd and this will be my first playfield swap. I'll post pictures in a
> year or two when it's finished. I may have to quit my job to get it
> done sooner. Just wanted to say thanks Chris, I respect people who take
> pride in their work.
>
> Mike

Many thanks to you Mike.I am glad you are happy.That is more important to
me than anything else.

--
Christopher Hutchins
www.highendpins.com