Scott on Dr Phil

Ok, which Scot(t) is it? There was a Scott on Dr Phil yesterday who was
very upset that he and his wife had a baby. Upset because he was now
severely restricted from playing his beloved Amigo pinball! Oh yeah, and
riding his Duc :) Really! The guy was so disappointed that he wouldn't
be able to play pinball as much as he wanted to! Ok, which one of you
guys is it? :p
--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Its me: Phil DeGraves.

No me, Phil Myazz,

..... No, Phil Mipahckits. No, its you Cliffy!!! Stop watching Dr. Phil
:)

msalas@salascorp.com wrote:
> Its me: Phil DeGraves.
>
> No me, Phil Myazz,
>
> .... No, Phil Mipahckits. No, its you Cliffy!!! Stop watching Dr. Phil
> :)

What, you couldn't come up with the all-too-obvious Phil McCracken? ;)

Aron

can't help it! TV in the garage and the wife watches him out here. I
think she's trying to domesticate me :p

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
http://www.passionforpinball.com

salty

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2004

Cliffy wrote:
> I think she's trying to domesticate me :p

You mean you're STILL not house broken. I bet the hair stands up on the
back of your neck everytime you see a rolled up newspaper. ;-)

Not me! I never had a Duc. Lusted after several, but never had one. I've
had a BSA, Yamaha, H-D, and a Honda.

No Amigo, either!

Oh, and my wife is, errr, no longer baby-ready...

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

Cliffy wrote:
> Ok, which Scot(t) is it? There was a Scott on Dr Phil yesterday who was
> very upset that he and his wife had a baby. Upset because he was now
> severely restricted from playing his beloved Amigo pinball! Oh yeah, and
> riding his Duc :) Really! The guy was so disappointed that he wouldn't
> be able to play pinball as much as he wanted to! Ok, which one of you
> guys is it? :p

LOL! :p ok, yer off da hook :)

--

Cliffy <crinear@comcast.net> wrote in news:4JOdnZZ1PsxKv1_fRVn-
vw@comcast.com:

> can't help it! TV in the garage and the wife watches him out here. I
> think she's trying to domesticate me :p

I think that's reason enough to have an "accident" with some sort of tool.
TVs are cheap, but silence is priceless. :)

Likely excuse!