FS, Parting out Comet

Parting out Comet, System 9 boards ()

I am parting out a Williams Comet. There is no Backglass, spiral ramp,
center ramp, displays, display master board, Power Supply Board, Flipper
Board or Sound board.

Sys 9 MPU Fully working –$150 (works in Space Shuttle, Sorcerer and Comet)

Cabinet very nice - $50 must pick up in SE MI

I am also parting the playfield, send a list of needs. Pictures upon
request. The dunk the dummy plastic is broken as most (all?) are.

Scott

The MPU is spoken for. I still have most of the playfield assemblies and
the cabinet.

Boiler_81 wrote:
> Parting out Comet, System 9 boards ()
>
> I am parting out a Williams Comet. There is no Backglass, spiral ramp,
> center ramp, displays, display master board, Power Supply Board, Flipper
> Board or Sound board.
>

> Sys 9 MPU Fully working –$150 (works in Space Shuttle, Sorcerer and Comet)
>
> Cabinet very nice - $50 must pick up in SE MI
>
> I am also parting the playfield, send a list of needs. Pictures upon
> request. The dunk the dummy plastic is broken as most (all?) are.
>
> Scott

The cabinet is now FREE. Must be picked up prior to Friday or it goes
with the garbage men.

Boiler_81 wrote:
> The MPU is spoken for. I still have most of the playfield assemblies and
> the cabinet.
>
> Boiler_81 wrote:
>
>> Parting out Comet, System 9 boards ()
>>
>> I am parting out a Williams Comet. There is no Backglass, spiral ramp,
>> center ramp, displays, display master board, Power Supply Board,
>> Flipper Board or Sound board.
>>

>> Sys 9 MPU Fully working –$150 (works in Space Shuttle, Sorcerer and
>> Comet)
>>
>> Cabinet very nice - $50 must pick up in SE MI
>>
>> I am also parting the playfield, send a list of needs. Pictures upon
>> request. The dunk the dummy plastic is broken as most (all?) are.
>>
>> Scott

john dempsey

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009