video and sound driver for Compaq Presario 5476

I've format my presario 5476 and installed a dutch version of win 98
instead of the english recovery cd, but I can't find the drivers for
the on-board video and sound card. Can somebody please help me?

Thanks Joost

hh

For the Intel 810 video, go here:

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df/filter_results.asp?strOSs=17&strTypes=DRV%2CARC&ProductID=798&OSFullName=Windows*+98&submit=Go%21