Free Tuesday: "Pinball Weekend" DVD

Hey gang,

I ran off a few of these for a friend of mine who was having a get-together.
However, he ended up not using one. So I'm offering it to someone on RGP
who has a lot of spare time and is easy to please (LOL!). It's "Holy
Toledo: It's My Pinball Weekend," the silly DVD: :)

Here's info on it:
http://www.buccisarcade.com/pintripdvd.htm

The first person to e-mail me, and PayPal me a $1.25 to send it off, gets
it. :)

Thanks for the support. With almost 100 sold and numerous donated for
prizes, I guess it's time for everyone to have a pinball weekend, too. No
matter how it is!

Thanks,
Chris Bucci

Bucci's Pinball Arcade
"My collection & obsession online"
http://www.buccisarcade.com
5 answers Last reply
More about free tuesday pinball weekend

    you got mail.

    Spida wrote:
    > Hey gang,
    >
    > I ran off a few of these for a friend of mine who was having a get-together.
    > However, he ended up not using one. So I'm offering it to someone on RGP
    > who has a lot of spare time and is easy to please (LOL!). It's "Holy
    > Toledo: It's My Pinball Weekend," the silly DVD: :)
    >
    > Here's info on it:
    > http://www.buccisarcade.com/pintripdvd.htm
    >
    > The first person to e-mail me, and PayPal me a $1.25 to send it off, gets
    > it. :)
    >
    > Thanks for the support. With almost 100 sold and numerous donated for
    > prizes, I guess it's time for everyone to have a pinball weekend, too. No
    > matter how it is!
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Chris Bucci

    > Bucci's Pinball Arcade
    > "My collection & obsession online"
    > http://www.buccisarcade.com

    'tiz gone.

    Thanks for the interest gang. I wasn't expecting ten e-mails on it. Hee
    hee.
    You can still buy one if you like as well at the site. Otherwise, I'll
    offer one up again, I'm sure.
    Thanks all!
    Chris

    > I ran off a few of these for a friend of mine who was having a
    > get-together. However, he ended up not using one. So I'm offering it to
    > someone on RGP who has a lot of spare time and is easy to please (LOL!).
    > It's "Holy Toledo: It's My Pinball Weekend," the silly DVD: :)
    >
    > Here's info on it:
    > http://www.buccisarcade.com/pintripdvd.htm
    >
    > The first person to e-mail me, and PayPal me a $1.25 to send it off, gets
    > it. :)
    >
    > Thanks for the support. With almost 100 sold and numerous donated for
    > prizes, I guess it's time for everyone to have a pinball weekend, too.
    > No matter how it is!
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Chris Bucci

    > Bucci's Pinball Arcade
    > "My collection & obsession online"
    > http://www.buccisarcade.com

    missed again :)

    --
    Cliffy - CARGPB2
    A passion for pinball!

    Funny, I thought _I_ missed this one by 30 seconds. Seems there were a
    lot of people up around midnight. My mistake was clicking the link and
    reading the description.

    h_h

    Thanks anyway. I might just buy one instead. I missed this one by 30
    seconds. I was the second e-mail. Damn... that's what I get for
    taking a sip of coffee....

    David...

    On 28 Jun 2005 21:20:04 -0700, shnidei@cogeco.ca wrote:

    >you got mail.
    >
    >Spida wrote:
    >> Hey gang,
    >>
    >> I ran off a few of these for a friend of mine who was having a get-together.
    >> However, he ended up not using one. So I'm offering it to someone on RGP
    >> who has a lot of spare time and is easy to please (LOL!). It's "Holy
    >> Toledo: It's My Pinball Weekend," the silly DVD: :)
    >>
    >> Here's info on it:
    >> http://www.buccisarcade.com/pintripdvd.htm
    >>
    >> The first person to e-mail me, and PayPal me a $1.25 to send it off, gets
    >> it. :)
    >>
    >> Thanks for the support. With almost 100 sold and numerous donated for
    >> prizes, I guess it's time for everyone to have a pinball weekend, too. No
    >> matter how it is!
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Chris Bucci
    >>

    >> --