best price on 7 digit and 7 digit alpha numeric displays

Hi All,

Anyone know of a distributor with the best price on 7 digit and 7 digit
alpha numeric displays.

Thanks,

Craig
CARGPB23

kim

Try Competitive Products, minimum buy is $50.00 quick ship, good
selection & prices.
"http://www.competitiveproducts.com"
Kim Keist

lbarry7637@aol.com wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Anyone know of a distributor with the best price on 7 digit and 7 digit
> alpha numeric displays.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Craig
> CARGPB23

PBResource sold me a 7 digit numeric for like 39 bucks shipped.

7 digit in stock at Penn-Ray http://www.penn-ray.com or 1-800-945-0515