wtb jungle lord part.....

i need the coil bracket and cam that kicks the ball into the shooter
lane.

i'd guess that it could be the same as bk or other multi-ball games.

thanks

john

www.kansascitypinball.com

I have one of these but I am out of town and will not be back untill
Tuesday. Let me know if you still need it then, and I will pull it and
get it in the mail for ya. Let me know,
Craig M.

i do

thanks