Gotttlieb Domino Rules Question

I was wondering if there was any way via switches or otherwise to adjust the
Special award in the Gottlieb 1968 Domino game so that it awards something
other than a free game, for example some number of points or an extra ball.
I realize that Playmates is the Add a Ball version, but just curious as to
the flexibility of Special Award options in Domino.

Thanks for the information.

- Brian

Brian,
Nope, as far as I know you can't adjust the special award.
You can make the special easier to achieve, but I think that's
only when you set it up for three ball play. "Play Mates" is
as you said, the add-a-ball version, but the gameplay is entirely
different from "Domino". I have both games, but haven't had the "Domino"
up in a while. They are both fun games.
JR