Gateway 200 speakers 0 DC voltage question

tp

I have just bought a pair of Altec Lansing Gateway 2000 PC speakers, can
anyone help with the DC voltage required to use them?

dogface

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2005

Got any specific model numbers? I've got a pair of Altec Lansing speakers
that are marked with "GCS100" on the back. Not sure if they are off an old
Gateway system or not.

There is also a barcode sticker on the bottom of one of them that has these
numbers:

7001090
FMW 0503965

And then a seperate white sticker with 83029.

Its powered by a transformer (located in between 6-7' of wire on each side)
that says:
Altec Lansing
Power Supply Class 2 transformer
Part No.: A3376