FS; 1979 Bally Star Trek; good shape; NE Ohio; FIRST $500 ..

I passed on this becase I don't want one. I've seen some pics and
talked to David, the owner. It seems to be worth it if I'ts on your
wish-list. Anyway, here is the contact info; David at 440-466-8493.
Tell him John told you about it. David is an ex-pin tech so don't
bother trying to beat him up on the price. Good luck to all!
3 answers Last reply
More about 1979 bally star trek good shape ohio

    That's a deal.......once again........out of my reach. Totally illogical.

    Pingeek
    http://www.pingeek.com pinball show dvd's for sale

    "johncath" <johncath@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >I passed on this becase I don't want one. I've seen some pics and
    > talked to David, the owner. It seems to be worth it if I'ts on your
    > wish-list. Anyway, here is the contact info; David at 440-466-8493.
    > Tell him John told you about it. David is an ex-pin tech so don't
    > bother trying to beat him up on the price. Good luck to all!

    Just wanted to pass on that this machine is still available. I have 2
    pics I can email on request. Any questions about the machine should go
    right to David at 440-466-8493. John

    The game is sold. Thanks, John

Games Video Games