FS; 1979 Bally Star Trek; good shape; NE Ohio; FIRST $500 ..

Last response: in Video Games
June 29, 2005 7:47:16 AM

I passed on this becase I don't want one. I've seen some pics and
talked to David, the owner. It seems to be worth it if I'ts on your
wish-list. Anyway, here is the contact info; David at 440-466-8493.
Tell him John told you about it. David is an ex-pin tech so don't
bother trying to beat him up on the price. Good luck to all!
Anonymous
July 2, 2005 3:12:30 PM

That's a deal.......once again........out of my reach. Totally illogical.

Pingeek
http://www.pingeek.com pinball show dvd's for sale

"johncath" <johncath@verizon.net> wrote in message
>I passed on this becase I don't want one. I've seen some pics and
> talked to David, the owner. It seems to be worth it if I'ts on your
> wish-list. Anyway, here is the contact info; David at 440-466-8493.
> Tell him John told you about it. David is an ex-pin tech so don't
> bother trying to beat him up on the price. Good luck to all!

Anonymous
July 16, 2005 9:45:07 AM

Just wanted to pass on that this machine is still available. I have 2
pics I can email on request. Any questions about the machine should go
right to David at 440-466-8493. John
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 8:14:16 PM

The game is sold. Thanks, John