Sign in with
Your question

Hp printer error 90020303

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
February 18, 2010 2:06:57 PM

HP 952C gives error code 90020303 and only prints half of the page vertically (e.g., the left half of the page in portrait layout). Any thoughts?

More about : printer error 90020303

February 26, 2010 5:48:39 PM

1. power the printer
2. let your printer do its maintenance task (it does it all by itself)
3. please observe if the maintanance task finishes ok - green led indicating that the printer is ready.
4. open cover and observe if the carriage (the cartridge support) moves freely - it should stop after a while at the middle waiting for you to change cartridge (don't)

everything ok till now?

daniel
m
l
March 5, 2010 10:36:58 AM

danielbradeanu said:
1. power the printer
2. let your printer do its maintenance task (it does it all by itself)
3. please observe if the maintanance task finishes ok - green led indicating that the printer is ready.
4. open cover and observe if the carriage (the cartridge support) moves freely - it should stop after a while at the middle waiting for you to change cartridge (don't)

everything ok till now?

daniel

Thanks for your comments ... I gave up and bought a new HP 8500 Deskjet. I'm still curious about what was wrong, but traded in the 952C to get $50 off the new one. The problem started soon after I pulled paper out of the front (a no no!), so I imagine I did something to dislodge or damage the roller or paper guides.
m
l
!