Sign in with
Your question

Is it possible to use a Mobile phone as a PC speaker?

Last response: in Home Audio
September 5, 2010 11:45:54 AM

as the title: Is it possible to use a Mobile phone as a PC speaker? if yes.. how?

More about : mobile phone speaker

Anonymous
September 5, 2010 2:22:44 PM

I can't see why you'd want to, let alone whether it's possible.
September 6, 2010 3:12:45 PM

Because currently i don't have any speakers and i searched over the internet and found out that you can use the mobile phone as a PC speaker... somehow.

doesn't anyone know?? :( 
Related resources
September 6, 2010 6:32:56 PM

Your best bet is to spend $20 and go to your nearest retail center. Low quality PC speakers are dirt cheap and will sound 100 times better than a mobile phone's speaker. Either that or get a pair of $2 headphones.
October 7, 2011 11:01:01 AM

Why don't people reply straight and try to answer the question??
Why do you give all these stupid replies..
October 7, 2011 3:05:27 PM

i didn't tried it.. but i think its not possible... the possible thing is you can open your music file in the computer and you can play music and the computer speaker serves as your audio..

Jaguar XJ8 parts
Land Rover Parts
November 15, 2011 4:27:30 PM

naxster said:
as the title: Is it possible to use a Mobile phone as a PC speaker? if yes.. how?

yes its possible. install software warlex mobiola headset in you pc and your mobile so you can use your mobile as a headset via bluetooth wifi or cable.but it depends on what mobile you have , it works on iphones, android phones and symbian(nokia) phones.i have tried it on nokia n82 and it worked perfectly.
November 16, 2011 1:57:40 PM

Yes I usually use it.
!