FatBurger

Illustrious
Isn't it up to us whether it's a good question or not? :tongue:

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
Don't step in the sarcasm!

OldBear

Splendid
Sep 14, 2001
I don't know if that's a good question or not.

I'll think about it.

:smile: <font color=blue><b>You get what you pay for...all advice here is free.</b></font color=blue> :smile:

Pettytheft

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2001
If your looking for new games, it really doesn't matter much. The prices are typically within $5 of each other so go to the closest place you can find.

Blah, Blah Blahh, Blahh, blahh blah blahh, blah blah.

dhlucke

Polypheme
Do they have Costco in TN? If so, then they are definetely the best place to buy games since their prices are decent and you can return the game if it sucks.

The other alternative is Best Buy, but I hate them. Nonetheless, if you check their ads each sunday you might find the game you want for a good price like $20 instead of $50. HOWEVER, you're [-peep-] out of luck if the game sucks since once you buy it you're SOL if you want to return it..

I'm not arguing copy protection, I'm just arguing the suckiness of games that are out there or the poor guy who buys a game that his computer can't handle. If worst comes to worst and you buy a game at best buy, the only time I saw someone be able to return the software was when they complained to a manager that the content was very very offensive/graphic to their children, but even that might not work if there are offensive content stickers all over the box. If it's microsoft software though, you have a 30 day money back guarentee through them.

<font color=red>If you were to have sex with your clone would that be considered incest or masturbation?</font color=red>

G

I buy from Electronics boutique, they have a 10 day return policy that I have had to take advantage of.