Sign in with
Your question

Marvel comics

Tags:
Last response: in Entertainment
August 31, 2010 1:36:29 AM

Hey all,
I have been out of comic land for some time now, and am interested in getting back into the swing of things. I've noticed some changes to the old guard, Hulk is red now? Civil War? It's so different to my last outing.

To frame it into reference, it has been close to 10 years since I have bought a comic, my last Spawn comic was 47 (they're in their hundreds now?), my last hulk was about 460ish (Peter David stopped writing, so I stopped reading)

Does Peter David still do comics?

Looking for some input

Cheers

More about : marvel comics

November 19, 2010 10:43:11 PM

refugeesus said:
Hey all,
I have been out of comic land for some time now, and am interested in getting back into the swing of things. I've noticed some changes to the old guard, Hulk is red now? Civil War? It's so different to my last outing.

To frame it into reference, it has been close to 10 years since I have bought a comic, my last Spawn comic was 47 (they're in their hundreds now?), my last hulk was about 460ish (Peter David stopped writing, so I stopped reading)

Does Peter David still do comics?

Looking for some input

Cheers

Sorry for the late reply but you probably know by now that the red hulk was actually General Ross and the green hulk is still around and one of my favorite characters depending on which version.
December 9, 2010 5:34:15 PM

Civil War was great. I haven't read much Marvel after that though. I would mainly read only Marvel. Thor is my favorite out of everyone.
Now I'm trying to get more into DC, I'm reading Frank Miller's "The Dark Knight Returns" I love his and Alan Moore's style
Related resources
January 12, 2011 12:53:11 AM

omgitswes said:
Civil War was great. I haven't read much Marvel after that though. I would mainly read only Marvel. Thor is my favorite out of everyone.
Now I'm trying to get more into DC, I'm reading Frank Miller's "The Dark Knight Returns" I love his and Alan Moore's style

Thor is also one my alltime Marvel faves.Dr Strange and the FF too.
January 12, 2011 7:10:38 PM

Im starting to look into Garth Ennis' run on the Punisher. Ive heard nothing but good things about it. Anyone confirm or deny these allegations?
August 10, 2011 4:26:36 AM

I love reading these Marvel comics and even I enjoyed playing online games which are based on the stories of these comics.
August 11, 2011 11:00:46 PM

Some nostalgia
!