Palm Vx - how to open the case.

October 26, 2004 6:42:24 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.palmtops,comp.sys.palmtops.pilot (More info?)

I need to open the case of my Palm Vx for some vital surgery on a broken
button. For the life of me, I cannot work out how to open it; there are
no visible screws to work with. Can someone please give me a clue?

Thanks.

--
All the best,
Pete

Home Page: http://users.bigpond.com/lansma
Location: 42°53'S; 147°19'E

More about : palm open case

Anonymous
October 26, 2004 6:56:48 AM

Pete wrote:

> I need to open the case of my Palm Vx for some vital surgery on a broken
> button. For the life of me, I cannot work out how to open it; there are
> no visible screws to work with. Can someone please give me a clue?

Indeed:

http://www.gethightech.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen...

Hope that helps.

- Logan
Anonymous
August 6, 2011 9:46:44 AM

The above link doesnt work, however i have found an excellent article here:

Opening a Palm Vx

It has clear pictures and shows how to open the Palm Vx.
!