Art On Pins

Can anyone tell me if the original art on a pin is printed on the
cabinet directly or are the decals, thanks.

Kevin

The correct answer is both. And sometimes the same cabinet can have
decals on the body while the head is silkscreened.

-wolffy

Sojourner353 wrote:
> Can anyone tell me if the original art on a pin is printed on the
> cabinet directly or are the decals, thanks.
>
> Kevin

what machines? pre 1980 or post 1980?

Ctsteps5

owner of
71 Bally Expressway, 72 Williams Superstar,
74 Williams Star Pool, 75 Gottlieb Fast Draw.

Moderator of EM Pinball Group
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/empinbalmachines/

Original art ...do you mean like original original or production original.
I've had 2 Jack-Bots at the same time and one was silkscreened and the other
was decaled...