How can I begin use Avalon on Windows XP using C++ ?

August 14, 2005 2:43:03 PM

I want to create an interface for my application and heard many about Avalon.
Can I use it under Windows XP? Where can I get needed headers and all other I
have to have to write the application on C++?

More about : begin avalon windows

Anonymous
August 14, 2005 6:09:31 PM

Hi,