Is there any software to show the Host names?

After each session of net use, how to know I connected to which sites/host
names? Is there any software to show the addresses?

Thanks for any replies.

Brother Brock

--
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare.
Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare.

Brother Brock wrote:
> After each session of net use, how to know I connected to which
> sites/host names? Is there any software to show the addresses?

You need to explain what it is you are doing first.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 23:12:05 +0530, "Brother Brock"
<Nobodyknows@unknown.com> wrote:

>After each session of net use, how to know I connected to which sites/host
>names? Is there any software to show the addresses?
>
>Thanks for any replies.
>
>Brother Brock

If you get Sygate Personal Firewall the logs will show you all that
info. There is a free version available.

http://www.sygate.com/

> You need to explain what it is you are doing first.
I use IE6, email client, messengers, download managers etc. etc. Wish to
know all the web sites visited...

Brother Brock

TRENDING THREADS