I am using OE6 to check my hotmail, Pop3, Imap email accounts and News
messages. I am looking for a better software than Outlook Express with more
functions. I am ready to pay few dollars for the software.

Thanks for any replies.

Brother Brock
--
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare.
Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare.

Brother Brock wrote:
> I am using OE6 to check my hotmail, Pop3, Imap email accounts and News
> messages. I am looking for a better software than Outlook Express
> with more functions. I am ready to pay few dollars for the software.

Outlook.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

Outlook

--
Peter

"Brother Brock" <Nobodyknows@unknown.com> wrote in message news:uwdyOePoFHA.1372@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>I am using OE6 to check my hotmail, Pop3, Imap email accounts and News
> messages. I am looking for a better software than Outlook Express with more
> functions. I am ready to pay few dollars for the software.
>
> Thanks for any replies.
>
> Brother Brock
> --
> Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare.
> Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare.

While I prefer Outlook, you could also give Thunderbird a try, Opera, or
Eudora.

"Brother Brock" <Nobodyknows@unknown.com> wrote in message
>I am using OE6 to check my hotmail, Pop3, Imap email accounts and News
> messages. I am looking for a better software than Outlook Express with
> more
> functions. I am ready to pay few dollars for the software.
>
> Thanks for any replies.
>
> Brother Brock
> --
> Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare.
> Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare.

grok

Give a look to TheBat!
Not freeware, but neither too expensive, and works as a charme.

-Grok

"Brother Brock" <Nobodyknows@unknown.com> wrote in message
>I am using OE6 to check my hotmail, Pop3, Imap email accounts and News
> messages. I am looking for a better software than Outlook Express with
> more
> functions. I am ready to pay few dollars for the software.
>
> Thanks for any replies.
>
> Brother Brock

Corel Mail, formerly known as Bloomba, might fit the bill for you. Another
one to check out is Poco Mail.

In message <u2UAulPoFHA.1048@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl> "Shenan Stanley"
<newshelper@gmail.com> wrote:

>Brother Brock wrote:
>> I am using OE6 to check my hotmail, Pop3, Imap email accounts and News
>> messages. I am looking for a better software than Outlook Express
>> with more functions. I am ready to pay few dollars for the software.
>
>Outlook.

Good call, since Outlook doesn't support news, and barely supports IMAP.

*sigh*

--
'Outlook not so good.'
That magic 8-ball knows everything!

MSN premium 9 is well featured and integrates comfortably with Windows XP

--
Uncle John
"Peter A. Stavrakoglou" <ntotrr@optonline.net> wrote in message
> "Brother Brock" <Nobodyknows@unknown.com> wrote in message
>>I am using OE6 to check my hotmail, Pop3, Imap email accounts and News
>> messages. I am looking for a better software than Outlook Express with
>> more
>> functions. I am ready to pay few dollars for the software.
>>
>> Thanks for any replies.
>>
>> Brother Brock
>
> Corel Mail, formerly known as Bloomba, might fit the bill for you.
> Another one to check out is Poco Mail.

....and is based on OE's DBX file format! <bwaa-ha-ha-ha>