Pinbot displays dead.Heres the update.

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Ok I tried both spare displays and niether did anything totaly dead.So
it has to be something in the display driver board correct.And if the
6821's are next how do you check those and where are they.On the
display driver i see udn 6118's,udn7180's,tc4050's,and tc4001's.Also
there is a resister on the circuit board R57 with a arrow pointing at
it.Does the arrow mean its bad alot ;) Anyway thats it any
sugestions....Thanks...Dave

Ron

I would first check to see if you have your -100 and +100 volts first.
Check this at the power supply. Also check to see if the displays are
glowing... Alot of times there is a resistor on the power supply 39k
which opens up causing the displays to die tottally.

--Ron

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Already did all that.This is a update from my origonal post.If you do a
search for pinbot display,then most recent you will see my origonal
post...Thanks for the reply though.I have checked all the plugs have
propper voltages at the Display driver.Tried different displays,theirs
no glow in them.The game itself though plays great there is just no
displays working.