Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi
Have XP Home and on the start menu I have shortcuts for My Documents, My
music,My Pictures, Favorites and I would like to add " My Video".
Can this be done?
How?
Thanks
Ken'

Ken,

This may be possible by replacing the "Set Program Access and Defaults" link
in the Start Menu, and placing My Videos in there. But, it's more of a
registry hack (and requires minimum XP SP1). The easiest way is to Pin the
My Videos folder to the Start Menu Pin list (the Top left quadrant of the
Start Menu) or place a shortcut in the Quick Launch area for easy
accessibility.

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org