Q : jumpers on netraid 3si

hi all , please help me in this :

i got a hp netraid 3si and i wonder that nowhere i could find the
jumpersettings for it . maybe it is written in the manual of a hp
netserver . hp support plays stupid and says - "for we don't sell single
cards , we don't have any idea about your problem" .

anyone has a manual where almost ALL jumpers on this card are explained
?

very few are printed on the card , but there are too much unknown .

thanks !

--
gruss , wolfgang
---<---@

In article <MPG.1cab68c69b95d4e49896d9@news.individual.de>,
schnusi@gmx.net says...
> hi all , please help me in this :
>
> i got a hp netraid 3si and i wonder that nowhere i could find the
> jumpersettings for it . maybe it is written in the manual of a hp
> netserver . hp support plays stupid and says - "for we don't sell single
> cards , we don't have any idea about your problem" .
>
> anyone has a manual where almost ALL jumpers on this card are explained
> ?
>
> very few are printed on the card , but there are too much unknown .
>
> thanks !

it is similar to ami megaraid 1400 !

--
gruss , wolfgang