Pinnacle Studio Plus and XP incompatibility?

I am trying to get Pinnacle Studio Plus 9 to run. It installs fine but as
soon as I open the application it crashes, sending an error report
(_appcompat.txt) to microsoft. I have installed the most recent drivers
available for my graphics and audio cards so that can't be the problem.
Anyone experinced anything similar?

Keith

Welcome to Pinnacle Support!
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Support/Consumer+Support/

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Keith Truman" wrote:

| I am trying to get Pinnacle Studio Plus 9 to run. It installs fine but as
| soon as I open the application it crashes, sending an error report
| (_appcompat.txt) to microsoft. I have installed the most recent drivers
| available for my graphics and audio cards so that can't be the problem.
| Anyone experinced anything similar?
|
| Keith

http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Support/Consumer+Support/

regards,