Looking for prices on a few pins and a vid

I just purchased 3 games and a vid. I would like to know what you all
think I could sell them for.

1. Earthshaker I would rate it about a overall 6 out of 10 playfield is
ok but needs a set of insert decals cabinet is faded on one side and on
the coin box area plays 100%.

2. Black Knight 2000 I would rate this pin a solid 8 overall cabinet is
not faded at all couple of scrapes on coin door and chip on head on the
top small amount of wear at magna save playfield is full mylar. Game
plays 100%.

3. Simpsons I would also rate this game 8 playfield has some touchoups
but they have been mylared over touch up areas. cabinet has a few
scrapes but not bad. Game plays 100%.

4. Pacman vid No monitor burn but cabinet is not all that great. I
would rate it a 5 out of 10 overall.

This is the first time I have bought more than 1 game at a time. I have
cleaed all playfields.Games would need shopped if you are anything like
me. Games not comming in the house without being clean as possible. I
have all DMD games and have never delt with any other era of pins so I
am kinda clueless as to what I should be able to sell these for. I am
not trying to get lots for them just trying to make a little money. I
am trying to get a RS or IJ.

Vid market has crashed unless you get lucky and have a game in great
shape that someone is looking for. I have seen the DE Simpsons sell
locally for $700 to $1200.

Charlie L.

We have the new 2005 Mr. Pinball pinball list and price guide now in stock.
Very handy for stuff like this- gives a lot of production #'s, dates,
features, and other info, as well as an "average" price value for over 2000
different pinball games, bingo games, and rifle games too.

See: www.actionpinball.com for more info.

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

On 29 Jun 2005 10:20:35 -0700, "The Prowler" <jvespoint@gmail.com> wrote:

>I just purchased 3 games and a vid. I would like to know what you all
>think I could sell them for.
>
>1. Earthshaker I would rate it about a overall 6 out of 10 playfield is
>ok but needs a set of insert decals cabinet is faded on one side and on
>the coin box area plays 100%.
Dunno

>2. Black Knight 2000 I would rate this pin a solid 8 overall cabinet is
>not faded at all couple of scrapes on coin door and chip on head on the
>top small amount of wear at magna save playfield is full mylar. Game
>plays 100%.
BK2K has come up in the last couple years. Depends on if the mylar is bubbling
much, how is the backglass, etc. About $1200-$1500

>3. Simpsons I would also rate this game 8 playfield has some touchoups
>but they have been mylared over touch up areas. cabinet has a few
>scrapes but not bad. Game plays 100%.
Dunno

>4. Pacman vid No monitor burn but cabinet is not all that great. I
>would rate it a 5 out of 10 overall.
Vids have come way down, and bad cab Pac's are dime a dozen. New monitors are
fairly cheap so a no-burn monitor isn't a big deal unless it's an original (WG
4600 is most common in Pac's) since original monitors seem to greatly outlive
new replacements. Probably $250-$400 max if working 100%. Depends on what you
mean by "cab not all that great" - is it just badly worn or is it water damaged.

Richard